Albury RC Models & Hobbies – Terms & Conditions, Store Policy & Availability
January 30 2015
2010-2015: Albury RC Models & Hobbies
Any enquiries should be addressed to:
Attention: Albury RC Models & Hobbies – Website Administrator
Email: via contact form (on this page)
Phone: (61 2) 6025 0497
Shop 3/329 Urana Road
Lavington NSW 2641
Terms & Conditions, Store Policy and Availability
Important: Your Order Confirmation Email
Please check your order confirmation email thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes please email us immediately.
Please note that changes can not be made once your order is shipped. If you are sending your package to somewhere other than the billing address, both addresses will appear on your Order Confirmation Email.
If you do not receive an Order Confirmation Email you may have entered an incorrect email address. Please email us and we will correct the email address and send you a copy of your order and your order number.
All order cancellations must be emailed or sent in writing. Your order is considered current unless canceled in writing (via email) by either the customer or Albury RC Models & Hobbies. Orders can not be canceled after they have been shipped.
Albury RC Models & Hobbies product availability is updated daily however sometimes items do sell out between this time and when you have placed an order. If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST. Albury RC Models & Hobbies reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Cost of Shipping
In some cases the correct shipping costs may not show at the checkout. Albury RC Models & Hobbies will contact you to advise if there is any change to your shipping costs. In this case you will be asked to accept the charge before we ship your order. You may also cancel your order if you wish not to accept the shipping charge.
Credit Card: we accept Visa & Mastercard only – payments made in person, Paypal or by phone.
Other: we also accept Eftops, Direct Deposit, Australia Post Money Orders, Bank Cheque and Personal Cheque however when paying by these methods goods can only be dispatched when deposits/cheques/money orders have cleared to Albury RC Models & Hobbies.
Please select your payment method at the checkout. Our payment details are emailed to you with your order confirmation.Note: Unpaid Orders – Items are returned to stock when payments are not received within the following time after placing your order; non-sale items – 14 days; sale items – 7 days.
We trade in Australian Dollars only.
Albury RC Models & Hobbies delivers worldwide. For details of shipping and insurance, see Shipping
We reserve the right to request further identification if required and to cancel orders when further identification is requested, but not received or found to be unsatisfactory.
Return and Exchange Policy – Please Choose Carefully
Albury RC Models & Hobbies understands that Internet shopping is different from being able to pick-up and hold items the way you do in a conventional store. That is why we promise to provide the best products possible. However, if you are in anyway unhappy with your purchase we will cheerfully return/exchange the item/s provided:
- All items are returned within 14 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund can be given after 14 days for change of mind or if you have made a wrong decision or if your item has been decorated.
- The product(s) must be as new, ie: unused, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- Call (02) 6025 0497 or email us with the following details at hand: Your Name, Invoice Number, Product Name, Reason for Return and Request for replacement, exchange, credit or refund. You will then be given a Return Authorisation Number (R.A.N.) to be written on the outside of the returned package.
- Post the product(s) to the following address: Albury RC Models & Hobbies, Shop 3/329 Urana Road, Lavington, NSW, 2641.
Please note: Postage/shipping and handling of products is not refundable unless product is deemed faulty.
- Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, soiled, damaged or without original packaging and/or tags attached. These items will be returned to the customer with the customer responsible for any return shipping costs.
- It is suggested that you send your return package by receipted post or express post, as Albury RC Models & Hobbies cannot be held responsible for any product lost/damaged in transit.
- If you have requested a refund, a credit will be issued via the same payment method used within 7 days of receipt of returned goods, provided the R.A.N. (Return Authorisation Number) is clearly marked on the package.
- Please note that refunds, exchanges or credits can not be given for special order or custom made items (unless deemed faulty).
- If exchanging the item you may select an alternative product, however if the replacement item is priced higher than the item exchanged you will be required to pay for the difference. We charge a minimum shipping charge when replacing goods (unless faulty, please read below).
Exceptions to Returnable Products
Products offered on Sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. From time to time some products may be offered at a discounted price due to slight damaged or a small fault, this will be detailed on the product page. These items are also not returnable and the sale is considered final.
Missing Item, Damaged in Transit or Dead on Arrival
Please ensure you open your parcel, check all items are included and are undamaged, and any electrical items or battery operated items are working and in good order on receipt. Claims for missing or damaged items can not be accepted after 7 days of receipt. Electrical or battery operated items deemed ‘dead on arrival’ will be replaced with a new item but only if reported to us within 7 days of receipt. After 7 days we are restricted to the manufacturers warranty replacement or repair conditions.
Products Deemed Faulty
Albury RC Models & Hobbies prides itself on quality control and checks all products to the best of its ability before sending them out.
If however you believe you have a product that is faulty, please call or email us as soon as possible during business hours, with your purchase details and to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) (for internal tracking purposes). Often problems can be resolved immediately. In some cases you may be directed to the manufacturers service department.
Note that Albury RC Models & Hobbies makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the products being offered. Any warranties made are by the manufacturers themselves. Normal warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.
Packages Damaged in Transit
Albury RC Models & Hobbies takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit. In the unfortunate case that your order does get damaged please note the following:
Deliveries within Australia
We consider any damage or loss of goods on a case-by-case basis however most packages are covered by Albury RC Models & Hobbies, provided you have not asked for a package to be left at a premises without obtaining a signature by our driver.
The risk of loss/damage passes to you upon our delivery to shipping agent. Unfortunately the longer the distance the package travels the more likely it is to be lost/damaged and therefore we highly recommend you include our international insurance option at the checkout. Note that uninsured items can not be traced once they leave Australia.
By placing an order with Albury RC Models & Hobbies you authorise us to send you our promotional emails, exclusive sale offers and new product updates from time to time. If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, please reply to your order confirmation with the title ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Refusal to supply services or products
Albury RC Models & Hobbies reserves the right to refuse or discontinue supply or services of any products without notice to persons who are deemed to engage in conduct or activities that Albury RC Models & Hobbies believes violates any of the afore mentioned terms and conditions.
Albury RC Models & Hobbies is committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We do not sell, rent or loan your personal information to others.
However, we do use your personal data to process your order and to provide you with a more personalised service. The Albury RC Models & Hobbies website is secure and is located within a secure server environment which utilises SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Albury RC Models & Hobbies uses Paypal secure servers to protect your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card information.
Shopping online is actually considered fairly low-risk. According to CNN, “The prevalent opinion… is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional “low-tech” transactions. ” You should feel as safe as you would using a credit card in a store or restaurant, if not more so.
Albury RC Models & Hobbies Service Statement
- We promise to provide prompt, efficient, reliable and friendly service.
- We promise to provide the best products possible that fit the Albury RC Models & Hobbies criteria -A diverse range of quality products, at great prices – let us know if you find the same product for less and we will do our best to match or even better that price.
- We are constantly looking for new products that will enhance your life as a parent and strive to make your online shopping experience easy and convenient. That’s why we confidently assure when you buy from Albury RC Models & Hobbies you will be pleased with your purchase, or your money will be cheerfully refunded, guaranteed (As per our 14 day money back refund policy). Please join our email list to get all our updates on new products and special sales.
- We will always dispatch next working day. If you do have an order with some urgency, please call us and we will accommodate you as best as we can.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any problems or delays in delivery.
- We will answer/return all e-mails/telephone calls as soon as possible on the same day or the next working day.
- We encourage your feedback and will respond promptly.