- Designed with calm control and high stability ideal for newcomers to R/C.
- Compatible with both EP and GP power sources.
- No gluing required for completion.
- Pre-covered in printed film for a vivid color scheme.
- Aluminum pipe pins join the main wing halves that can be separated for easy transport.
- Vertical fin, servo bed, ailerons and rudder are all pre-installed.
- Can be flown with 4-cell 14.8V Li-Po battery power.
- Lightweight balsa fuselage structure provides energetic flight performance.
- Features rudder connected steering nose wheel.
- Equipped with pre-installed flexible pipe for rudder and elevator linkage rods.
- Pre-assembled fuel tank installed.
- Includes stylishly painted cowl for EP version. Creates different impression to the GP version.
- Spinner, linkage parts set and lightweight foam tires are included.
Required for operation (Not included)
- R/C system/ 4-channel, 4-servo + ESC (EP), 5-servo (GP) for airplanes
- Motor/ 600-1000W Backplate mounted brushless outrunner (EP)
- Engine/ 2 cycle 40-46 class (GP)
- Propeller/ D11 x P7-D12 x P8
- Extension Y-cord for aileron x 1, 200mm extension cord x 2
- 14.8V-4,000-5,000mAh Li-Po battery (EP) (max dimensions: L150xW48xH58mm)(recommended: No.ORI60072 TEAM ORION AVIONICS LiPo 4000 14.8V35C, No.ORI60079 TEAM ORION AVIONICS LiPo 5000 14.8V35C)
- Charger compatible with LiPo balance charging (EP)
- Fuel, Starting tools (GP)
- Batteries for receiver (EP/GP) **Required for EP if LiPo battery can not be used with BEC power of ESC.
- EP recommended power unit set : No.66801 TEAM ORION AVIONICS Flight Pack 50 for airplanes (motor, ESC, propeller set)
|Motor||600～1000W Backplate mounted brushless outrunner (sold separately)|
|Engine||2-cycle 40-46 class (sold separately)|
|Battery||14.8V-4,000-5,000mAh Li-Po (sold separately)|
|Wing Type||Original semi-symmetrical|
|Propeller||D11 x P7-D12 x P8 (sold separately)|