The Killerbody Landcruiser 79 Series hard body
This is a quick overview video of building and installation of this kit to fit the Axial SCX10 and SCX10 II chassis models, with a couple of modifications to suit our style.
This is kit has amazing detail and is a delight to work on.
If you watch carefully, you will see un-boxing, painting, building and including the modification of an SCX10 II vehicle to take the body.
We did use other parts as well as created shock mounts and body mounts, however, Killerbody do have mounting kits available to suit your personal preference of heights.
Included in this video are the following:
- Kiilerbody LC70 hard body kit
- AX90047 - SCX10 II™ 2000 Jeep® Cherokee 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD – RTR
- Spacers and bolts for shock mounting (to suit your shock angle preference)
- Killerbody mudflap kit
- AX8088 - Axial 1.9 8 Hole Beadlocks - Satin Chrome (2 x sets)
- PIT BULL GROWLER AT/Extra 1.9 R/C Scale Tires PB9006NK - 2 Stage Foam - (2 x sets)
- Redback RBPCS31 smoke, RBPCS263 Gun metal, RBPCS12 silver
This is not an instruction manual and should be viewed as a guide only
****Many thanks to Offroad Images for the amazing build and great video - HHQ****